Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cowpea Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cowpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And because of this you will see that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowpea curry recipe. To make cowpea curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowpea Curry:
- Take 250 gms Cowpea
- Use 250 gms Brinjal
- You need 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need As needed Salt
- Get 1/2 cup Tamarind water
- Take Ingredients to grind
- Provide 3 tbsp Chana dal
- Prepare 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Take 4-5 Red chilli
- Take 3 tbsp Coconut
- Take Ingredients to temper
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- Provide 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use As required Few Curry leaves
Steps to make Cowpea Curry:
- Soak cowpea for 3 to 4 hours.
- Pressure cook soaked cowpea for 2 whistles.
- Grind the ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Cut brinjal into long pieces.
- Heat kadai and add the ingredients to temper.
- Add brinjal pieces and fry it.
- Pour tamarind water and allow to cook.
- Add the pressure cooked cowpea.
- Added needed salt and mix well. Allow to boil for 1 minute. Now healthy and simple cowpea curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Cowpea Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.