Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads around now. Chili can be yet another selection. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from dedication.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry spicy curry recipe. You can have prawn curry spicy curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry
- You need 25 nos prawn (peel and clean)
- Get 1 onion chopped into fine
- Use 3 tomato
- Get 2 green chilli split into two
- You need 1 brinjal cut into cubes
- Take 1/2 drumstick cut into pieces
- Provide 1 potato cut into cubes
- Provide 4 raw mango pieces
- Prepare 5 garlic flakes
- You need 3 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 3 tablespoon coriander powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Take 200 ml tamarind juice with 10 g tamarind
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need For seasoning
- You need 1 tablespoon mustard
- Get 50 ml cooking oil
- Get leaves Curry and coriander
Steps to make Prawn curry
- Make a juice with tomato and garlic and mix it with tamarind juice
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard onion brinjal prawn potato
- Add all the spices
- Then add the juice and add drumstick with required salt allow to boil once boil keep it in a sim manner till the raw smell goes and get cooked
- Finally add raw mango allow to boil for few minutes and then garnish with curry and coriander leaves
If you find this Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.