Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to offer burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. To cook vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Use Curry Paste
- Take 2 red onions / 12 shallots
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 1 stalk lemon grass
- Prepare 2 teaspoons salt
- Use 4 tablespoons fish curry powder
- Provide 1/2 cup water
- Prepare Other Items
- Provide Brinjal
- Use Long beans
- Prepare Carrots
- Provide Cabbage
- Get Pineapple
- Use 2 cups coconut milk
- Use 1 teaspoon belacan/prawn paste
- You need 2 teaspoons assam/tamarind
- You need 1 cup water
- Take 2 stalks lemongrass
- You need 8 curry leaves
- Take 2-3 pieces salted fish
- Provide 1 tablespoon sugar
- You need 2 teaspoons salt
Steps to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple.
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste.
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt.
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk.
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook.
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice.
If you find this Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.