Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to offer burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To cook lamb massaman curry you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Prepare Ingredients for curry paste:
- Take 5 bulb Shallot-peeled
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 Dried red chilli
- Take 6 Clove
- Take 1 teaspooon Lemongrass puree
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Ginger puree
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Ground Mace
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Shrimp paste(optional)
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Ground White pepper
- Use 1 tablespoon Rapeseed oil
- Use Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:
- Take 2 Lamb Shank (Small)
- Take 160 gram Cooked New potato
- You need 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Take Ingredients for curry:
- Take 2 tablespoon Rapeseed oil
- You need 1 tablespoon Honey
- Take 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Provide 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Provide 1 pinch Salt
- Take 400 ml Thai Coconut milk
- Take 1 handful Cashew nuts
- Get 3-4 leaf Coriander leaf
Instructions to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours.
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste.
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes.
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil.
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice.
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.