Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawns Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You will also be able to have a more healthy heart by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples contain fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. One thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is simply because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. You can cook prawns curry using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns Curry:
- Provide For Marinating Prawns:
- Get 20-25 Jumbo Prawns
- Use 1 Juice of Lemon
- You need 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Salt
- Provide For Making Gravy:
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Take 4 Pearl Onions (Sliced)
- Take 3 Green Chillies (Cut into Half)
- Take 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Get 1-1/2 Inch Ginger (Chopped)
- Provide 4 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- Prepare 2 tbsps Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Use 2-3 Pieces Fish Tamarind
- Take Spice Powders:
- Use 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- You need 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- You need 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- You need 1/4 tsp Methi Powder
- Get as per taste Salt
- You need 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Provide as required Hot Water
Instructions to make Prawns Curry:
- Firstly, For Marinating Prawns: Clean and de-vein the prawns. Wash nicely and allow to drain. Marinate the prawns with lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt for at least 15-20 minutes or best overnight.
- Heat oil in a vessel. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Chop and keep the ingredients ready.
- Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute. Add chopped ginger and saute for a minute. Add the onions and green chillies. (Didn't have curry leaves). You can add it at this stage. Curry leaves increases the flavor of this curry).
- Saute till the onions are translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves.
- Add the marinated prawns and saute till for few minutes till the prawns get coated with the cooked paste.
- Add the spice powders and salt and saute it well. Be cautious while adding salt because salt is already added while marinating the prawns.
- Add hot water and fish tamarind and cover and cook for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the prawns are done and gravy turns thick. Add 1 tsp coconut oil and few curry leaves and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Serve this delicious prawns curry with steamed rice or roti/paratha and fish fry. You can also serve this curry with idli/dosa.
If you find this Prawns Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.