Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Now the question is, why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals so important? As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor should be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 recipe. You can cook moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Provide 1 cup Moong daal / yellow lentil.(soaked) for half an hour in water
- Take 1 cup Masoor daal / red lentil (soaked) for half an hour in water
- Use 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- You need 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 & 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 🌻For Tempering / Tadka
- Provide 4 Tbsp vegetable Oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 2-3 garlic cloves cut into thin slice
- Provide 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- Prepare 🌻For garnish
- Prepare Fresh cilantro & green chilli chopped
- Provide 1/4 tsp garam masala for sprinkle
Steps to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Wash both dal well till all cloudy water run clear. - Put drained moong and masoor lentils in a deep non-stick pan, add 3 & 1/2 or 4 cups water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Cover and cook till yellow and red lentils are done. - If you noticed lentil too dry so you can add half a cup boiled water or as you needed.
- Tempering / Tadka: - Heat oil in another small non-stick pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and garlic and sauté till the garlic is turn in to brown colour and mix well. - Add this mixture to the cooked dal and mix well.
- Add green chillies, coriander sprinkle some garam masala powder cover and Cook for a minute. - Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish more with a fresh coriander green chilli and serve hot.with rice, roti or naan.
If you find this Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.