Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Kerala Style Beef Ularthiyathu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Beef Ularthiyathu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Beef Ularthiyathu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the mind. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Which means that by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good for you. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style beef ularthiyathu recipe. To make kerala style beef ularthiyathu you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Beef Ularthiyathu:
- Prepare 1 kg Beef
- Use 1/2 tsps Turmeric Powder
- Get 1/2 cups Coconuts Sliced
- Take Salt
- Take Curry Leaves
- Provide Coconut Oil
- Get 2 tbsps Chilli Powder
- Take 2.5 tbsps Coriander Powder
- Get 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- Get 1.5 tsps Garam Masala
- Take 1 Cup Shallots
- Get 5 pods Garlic
- Provide Ginger Small piece sliced
- Get 3 Chilles Green Sliced
Instructions to make Kerala Style Beef Ularthiyathu:
- Mix ingredients in bowl 1 and dry roast them in a small pan for 4-5 minutes
- Add turmeric powder to this roasted masala and mix well
- Take half of this masala, marinate well with the beef, add salt and cook well
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves and coconut cuts
- Add items in bowl 2 and saute till onions are golden brown
- Add the remaining masala powder and stir them for a minute
- Add the cooked beef, turn to medium flame and keep stirring occasionally and wait for the beef to turn dark.
If you find this Kerala Style Beef Ularthiyathu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.