Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Coconut curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question becomes, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals so important? Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. You can have coconut curry chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut curry chicken:
- Provide 1 jar Lee Kum Kee Coconut Curry Sauce
- Provide 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken legs or thighs, cut in palm-sized pieces
- Prepare Salt
- Get 1/4 c Unsweetened shredded coconut
Instructions to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Lightly salt, then fry chicken legs on medium-high till lightly browned on both sides.
- Empty jar of curry sauce into saucepan. Fill empty jar with water, swish and pour into saucepan. Fill again, repeat. Stir sauce till smooth
- Place partially cooked chicken into saucepan, pushing down to make sure it’s covered with sauce. Sprinkle with coconut and stir in.
- Simmer on very low, covered, for 30 minutes
- Freeze in portion-sized containers.
If you find this Coconut curry chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.