Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ripe mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ripe mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Now the question is, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals so important? You may or may not be aware that apples can actually reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the actual list of cancers which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one element should be adequate reason for every person to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ripe mango curry recipe. You can have ripe mango curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ripe mango curry:
- Prepare 10 ripe mangoes (small sized)
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Use 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 1/2 tsp black garam dal (urad dal)
- Prepare 1/8 tsp fenugreek seeds (methi daana)
- You need Pinch asafoetida
- You need 1/4 cup jaggery
- Provide 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Use 3 chopped red chilles
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Ripe mango curry:
- Peel the mangoes,squeeze the mango skins and collect all the juice in a bowl
- Heat oil add mustard, black gram dal, asafoetida,fenugreek seeds red chilles
- Now add mangoes and juice from skin, add cup of water, and salt,bring this to boil and simmer for 5-7 mins.till gravy thickens slightly
- Next add red chilli powder,mix everything well,add jaggery give it a boil and switch off the flame
- Mango curry is ready
- Note - adjust jaggery according to your taste
If you find this Ripe mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.