Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quorn chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quorn chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads available today. Chili is definitely another option. You can get a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quorn chicken curry recipe. You can have quorn chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quorn chicken curry:
- Provide 500 grams Quorn chicken pieces
- Prepare 1 large onion, diced
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- Use 1 ground cumin
- Get 1 curry powder
- Use 2 vegetable stock cubes
- Use 1 salt
- Use 1 pepper
Steps to make Quorn chicken curry:
- Begin by cooking the garlic and onion in a small amount of water, so that it doesn't stick but so that there isn't much water, for 4-5 minutes with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the Quorn chicken and continue to cook for about 5 minutes. Add more water if necessary.
- Add the two vegetable stock cubes and continue until they've dissolved into the water all ready in the pan.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, cumin and curry powder. I haven't specified a measure of cumin or curry powder because this depends on your personal taste. I add a small amount until I have it how I like it.
- At this point leave the curry to simmer for about 10 minutes, though I normally leave it whilst I cook rice, chips or whatever accompaniments I fancy.
If you find this Quorn chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.