Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good information. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a big soft drink you are introducing too much empty calories to your day. Usually just one serving of soda pop should be eight ounces big. That portion normally is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they are 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. You can cook curry chicken using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry chicken:
- Prepare 500 grams chicken breasts
- Get 2 medium onion chopped
- Get 2 medium green pepper chopped ( i used different colours of pepper)
- Provide 1 can mushrooms
- Prepare 2 medium carrots chopped
- Provide 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Use 2 cup boiling water
- Get Marinating ingredients
- You need 1/2 cup yogurt
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- You need 1 tsp ground ginger
- Use 1 tsp paprika
- You need 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Steps to make Curry chicken:
- Mix all the marinate ingredients together in a bowl
- Chop chicken breast into medium cubes then add it to the marinate
- Put the marinated chicken in fridge for 1 hour
- In a medium pot put vegetable oil, onion and carrots then stir for 3 minutes on medium heat
- Add the chicken and stir on high heat until it becomes white
- Addthe boiling water and stir on medium heat
- Add more curry powder and salt if it need
- Cover the pot for 25-30 minutes
- Add pepper four minutes before you turn off the oven
- Pour it in a dish and serve it with rice or noodles
If you find this Curry chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.