Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Drumstick, rawmango pulusu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick, rawmango pulusu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick, rawmango pulusu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good advice. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A single portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are no less than twenty ounces huge. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also standard water.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick, rawmango pulusu recipe. You can cook drumstick, rawmango pulusu using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick, rawmango pulusu:
- Get 3 drumsticks
- You need 1 raw mango
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Prepare 1 onion
- Use 1 teaspoon dry coconut powder
- Get 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoon oil
- Provide 10 curry leaves
- Take 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 teaspoon mustard and cumin seeds
- You need 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get To taste Salt
Instructions to make Drumstick, rawmango pulusu:
- Peel and cut drumsticks into 2-3 inch pieces. Boil in water with salt.
- When drumsticks are half cooked add diced raw mango. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil add mustard and cumin seeds when mustard start popping add onions and curry leaves.
- When onions are done add chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy. Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, coconut powder and fry till raw smell goes. If the mango used is less tangy add one more tomato or tamarind juice.
- Add cooked drumsticks and mango, add water used to cook drumstick. Adjust salt if necessary. Cook for 8-10 mins. Add coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Drumstick, rawmango pulusu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.