Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and Peas Subzi (Maharashtrian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Peas Subzi (Maharashtrian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. You may also be surprised to discover that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. And your best bet is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and peas subzi (maharashtrian style) recipe. You can cook cauliflower and peas subzi (maharashtrian style) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower and Peas Subzi (Maharashtrian style):
- Prepare 2 cups Cauliflower florets(cleaned and washed, cut in pieces)
- Take 1 cup Green peas (boiled)
- Take 1 Chopped onion large
- Get 1 Chopped tomato large
- Take 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Use 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Provide 2 teaspoons Ginger garlic paste
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Hing
- You need 4 - 5 Curry leaves
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Chilli powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get 1.5 teaspoons Cumin powder
- You need 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- You need 1 teaspoon Marathi Goada or Garam masala
- Get 1 tablespoon Grated coconut (optional)
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- You need as per taste Salt
- Take as needed Hot water
- Take 1 Boiled potato small
- Use 1 tablespoon Chopped coriander leaves
- Provide 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Cauliflower and Peas Subzi (Maharashtrian style):
- First, boil 4 cups water and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Soak the cauliflower with cover on for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan, add half of the oil, add ginger- garlic paste and onions and saute' well. When onion starts turning pink, add the tomatoes and 1 tablespoon hot water and stir well, cook covered till tomatoes turn soft.
- Then add 1/2 portions of cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, mashed and boiled potato and saute' well on low flame. Add a little hot water if it turns dry. When masalas are cooked, turn off flame, tranafer to a bowl and cool the mixture.
- After cooling, grind the mixture with water to a fine paste.
- Heat the pan again, add remaining oil and when it heats up, add Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, hing, curry leaves and fry well. Add salt, all the remaining portions of spices and 1 tablespoon hot water and cover. After 1 minute, add the cauliflower, peas, sugar, marathi Goada masala and mix well.
- Cook the curry on low flame with cover till vegetables are cooked but not mushy. Then add the ground paste, coconut, Salt as per taste and cook further for 5 minutes.
- Then add a small pinch of Goada masala to finish the curry and remove from flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and more grated coconut on top if liked. Serve hot with fulka roti or rice with ghee on top. Enjoy.
If you find this Cauliflower and Peas Subzi (Maharashtrian style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.