Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Soft Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Soft Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Choose a drive through depending on if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy soft chicken curry recipe. You can cook healthy soft chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Soft Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 350 grams Chicken thigh meat (bone attached is also delicious)
- You need 100 grams ●Yogurt
- Use 2 tsp ●Curry powder
- Get 3 Onions
- Take 1 Carrot
- Use 2 Potatoes
- Prepare 600 ml Water
- You need 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- You need 1 Bay leaf
- You need 1 slightly less than indicated on the box Japanese curry roux
Steps to make Healthy Soft Chicken Curry:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix together the ● yogurt and curry powder and soak the chicken in a bowl or plastic bag.
- Thinly mince the onions. Cook in an oiled frying pan. Be careful not to burn them. This is how much you have at the beginning. Start on medium heat.
- Cook until it reduces down to the amount shown. Once cooked, transfer to a pot.
- Cook the chicken prepared in Step 1 in an oiled frying pan. Cook until the yogurt has cooked away and both sides of the chicken have browned.
- Add the chicken from Step 4 to the pot with the onions in Step 3. Add water and heat on medium. Remove scum. Add the bay leaf and boil for 15 minutes.
- Once boiled, chop the carrots and add them. Once the carrots have generally cooked, add the potato. Cut the potato however you like.
- Once the vegetables have cooked, add the roux and tomato ketchup and boil slightly. And it's complete. Once the roux has dissolved and the flavor set in, it's good.
- The amount of water is an estimate. If you find it's reduced while boiling, add more.
- 100g of yogurt is about 5 tablespoons. If you like spicy curry, use 1 tablespoon of curry powder. Lately, I've been making it with 1 tablespoon.
- I recommend "tink -san's" caramelized onion recipe..
If you find this Healthy Soft Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.