Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads out there now. Chili can be a different selection. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. You can have creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- You need 6 baby Aubergines
- Use 2 Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed
- You need 2 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- You need 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Use 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Provide 1 white onion finely chopped
- Prepare 2 heap teaspoons grated ginger
- Use 2 heap teaspoons green chilli
- Use 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Use 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin ground
- Use 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- You need 2 teaspoon sweetener of choice
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 1/2 teaspoon raw mango powder (amchoor)
- Provide Handful coriander, chopped
Instructions to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. - Now add the onions and sauté until translucent.
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes - Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder.
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look.
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander
If you find this Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.