Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Concentrate on the sides. Not so long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. There are plenty of salads out there now. Chili is a different option. You might get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken wings curry soup recipe. You can have easy chicken wings curry soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup:
- Use INGREDIENTS for Chicken Wings Curry
- Prepare 8 chicken wings
- Take 1 cup Shredded cabbage
- Take 1 cup carrots
- Prepare 1 cup chopped pepper
- Use 1 cup sliced onion
- You need 1 cup canned tomatoes
- You need 1 tbs garlic
- Provide 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Get 2 tbs turmeric
- You need 1/2 cup curry powder
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 bullion knorr cube
- Take INGREDIENTS OF Chinese Rice
- Get 2 cups white long grain rice
- You need 1 cup shrimp
- Take 1 large egg
- Get 2 tbs soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs Curry powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Use 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped pepper
- You need 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- Use 1/2 cup spring onions
- Prepare 1/2 cup green pepper
- Use 3 tbs vegetable oil
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup:
- Directions For Chicken Wings Curry - Start with your wings, add 1/2 cu of oil to the put and let it heat up,Now add your garlic and onions till it’s transparent now add your wings and stir till it turns brown.
- Once it’s caramelized combine your turmeric and curry powder and in a bowl add water and mix together- add to the pot and add the /carrot/cabbage/tomatoes/onions/pepper/salt/bullion cube, add 2 cups of water and stir till combined, cover to cook for 3 minutes.Your delicious curry soup is good to go. You can substitute the chicken wings with, chicken thighs, turkey wings and thighs, goat meat or even fish.
- Directions for the Chinese rice - Start by adding some vegetable oil to the skillet and let it heat up, add the onions and let it caramelize. Now add the vegetables and stir continuously for 1 minute, now add the salt/ curry powde r/bullion cube. Stir till combined and add the egg, keep stirring till it’s completely fried. Now get your parboiled rice and stir till combined. Add the soy sauce and toss for a minute. Your delicious Chinese Rice is good to Go !!! Enjoy
If you find this Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.