Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Singapore seafood noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singapore seafood noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore seafood noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead, the choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore seafood noodles recipe. To cook singapore seafood noodles you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Singapore seafood noodles:
- Get 1 cup small dried Chinese mushrooms
- Get 300 g thin fresh egg noodles or Singapore noodles
- Take 1 cup (150 g) fresh peas or frozen peas
- Get 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Provide 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- Prepare 1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- Take 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- You need 250 g Chinese barbecue pork, thinly sliced
- Use 100 g small cooked prawns, peeled
- Provide 2 tablespoons kecap manis (sweet Indonesian soy sauce)
- Get 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry sherry
- Prepare Coriander leaves, to serve
- Take 4 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
Steps to make Singapore seafood noodles:
- Place the mushrooms in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak. Drain mushrooms well and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Place noodles and peas in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Use a fork to separate the noodles. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a wok over high heat. Add the curry powder, carrot and capsicum and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the pork, prawns, kecap manis, shaoxing wine, half the green onions and the noodle mixture and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until heated though and well combined. Remove from heat.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls and sprinkle with coriander leaves and remaining green onions. Serve immediately.
If you find this Singapore seafood noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.