Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala dry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala dry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their products. Now you may get several different salads. You may also select Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are many healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala dry fish curry recipe. To cook kerala dry fish curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala dry fish curry:
- Take 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Take 2 tbsp tamarind pulp
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Take 1/2 cup fresh grated coconut
- Get 2 medium dry red chilly
- Get 1 tbsp red chilly powder
- Use 1 tbsp soaked rice
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 salt to taste
- Prepare 1\2 cup of chopped onions
- Prepare 100 grams small dry fish
Steps to make Kerala dry fish curry:
- Apply salt,turmeric powder and red chilly powder to the fish pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes
- Iightly roast cumin and coriander seeds,mix with dry red chillies,soaked rice and grated coconut
- Grind it to a smooth paste, soak tamarind in a half a cup of hot water. Heat oil in a pan
- Add chopped onions and chopped ginger,cook on a high flame till brown. Stir in fish pieces and add 2 cups of water
- Bring it to a boil. Stir in coconut and spice paste. mash tamarind dissolved in water to make a pulp
- Strain and add to the gravy.simmer for 2 minutes and finish with coconut milk.
- Add fish pieces and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes or till the fish is done
- Serve hot
If you find this Kerala dry fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.