Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aalu Chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aalu Chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on the brain. These studies indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aalu chop recipe. You can cook aalu chop using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aalu Chop:
- You need FOR ALOO MASALA:
- Take 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Use 1/2 onion, sliced
- You need 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp coriander powder(roasted)
- Provide 1/4 tsp cumin powder(roasted)
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 1 green chilli finely chopped (or according to your taste)
- You need 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- You need 8 curry leaves (finely chopped)
- Provide 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Provide 4 large potato, boiled & mashed
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare FOR BATTER:
- Get 1 cup besan / gram flour
- Get 2 tbsp rice flour/suji
- You need 1/4 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kasuri methi(crushed)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kitchen king masala (optional)
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1/4 tsp chat masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Use Oil for frying
Instructions to make Aalu Chop:
- In a large kadai heat oil, add cumin seeds, after few seconds add curry leaves and onion. saute few minutes.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute until the onions turn golden brown.
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chilli flakes, salt and chaat masala. saute on low flame.
- Take a small ball sized aloo mixture and flatten slightly.
- Add boiled and mashed potato, green chilli, coriander leaves and mix well. saute few minutes
- Deep fry in hot oil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the aloo chop turns golden brown drain off over kitchen paper. If u want sprinkle some chat masala powder.
- Dip in besan batter and coat uniformly.
- Finally, enjoy aloo chop with green chutney or tomato sauce.
If you find this Aalu Chop recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.