Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Beef mince chow mein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef mince chow mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef mince chow mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped by consuming apples. With all the things that you will discover in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients will also help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The one thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince chow mein recipe. To cook beef mince chow mein you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef mince chow mein:
- Provide 500 g Lan beef mince
- Get 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- Provide 1 tbs curry powder, mild variety
- Take 1 large carrot(s), grated
- You need 375 g Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1/4 small) white, finely shredded
- Get 2 individual celery, finely chopped
- Prepare 40 g rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety
- Use 80 g powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety
- Take 2 tbs soy sauce
- Prepare 150 g green beans, frozen, sliced
- Use 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Instructions to make Beef mince chow mein:
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef.
If you find this Beef mince chow mein recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.