Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now you can find a variety of salads. Chili is definitely a different choice. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating anything deep fried. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken bowl recipe. To make curry chicken bowl you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Use 1 lb. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, cubed
- Provide 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 C. Cauliflower Rice
- Get 1/2 C. Greek Yogurt
- Provide 1 Tbs. Tomato Paste
- You need 1/2 C. Onion, chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Get 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- Take 1/8 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- You need 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. Curry Powder
- Prepare 1/2 C. Shredded Mozzarella
Steps to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. While chicken cooks prepare other ingredients.
- In a sauté pan, cook cauliflower, onions and bell pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tomato paste and all the seasonings.
- When the chicken is done, toss it with the yogurt mixture & stir to coat.
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the chicken and then half of the mozzarella.
If you find this Curry Chicken Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.