Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai seafood soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai seafood soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through according to whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, your choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai seafood soup recipe. To cook thai seafood soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai seafood soup:
- Use 2 sweet potatoes
- Get 1 large onion
- Get 2 celery sticks
- You need 2 medium carrots
- You need 1 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1 tsp coriander
- Use 2 tsp red curry paste
- Provide 2 garlic cloves or 1 tspoon of minced garlic
- Use 1 thumb sized ginger (grated) or 1.5 tspoon of ginger paste
- Prepare 2 cup light coconut milk
- Get 2 cup veg or chicken stock
- Get 16 seafood sticks
- Prepare 100 grams prawns
Instructions to make Thai seafood soup:
- Cut and fry onion for 5 min, then add ginger and garlic fry for 1 more min, then add curry paste cumin and coriander
- To the same pan add celery carrots and sweet potatoe (everything need to be diced) mix well to season all veg with flavours in the pan.
- Fry everything for 1min and then pour in coconut milk and stock leg it simmer for 20-30 min.
- Once veg is tender let it cool for 5 min then blend. Then add prawns and seafood sticks and blend again
If you find this Thai seafood soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.