Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, does not serve burgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chef warren's curry chicken recipe. You can have chef warren's curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chef Warren's Curry Chicken:
- Take 5 lbs Chicken -legs & thighs
- You need 1 cup curry
- Get 1/2 ground cumin
- Use 1/4 clove garlic
- Get 1/4 cup medium sweet onion
- Prepare 2 cups potatoes large diced
- You need 1/8 cup celery
- Get 1/8 cup carrots
- Get 2-4 bay leaves
- Get 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Provide 2 tbs oil
- Prepare 2 tbs Cornstarch
- Get to taste salt & pepper,hot pepper
Instructions to make Chef Warren's Curry Chicken:
- Place chicken in bowl and with salt and pepper, curry and cumin, Set aside (you can sit in refrigerator overnight,
- Take the garlic, onion, celery and carrots and put them in a food processor until mix (not too fineP
- Place the oil in pan over medium heat, add onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Sauté until just done.
- Place the chicken (already prepared) and thyme, bay leaves in pot, increase heat to high, add 1 cup hot water continue to sauté.
- After it is almost done, add potatoes. Tighten with cold water and Cornstarch.
If you find this Chef Warren's Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.