Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style chicken curry recipe. You can have japanese style chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese style chicken curry:
- Provide 1 box golden curry sauce mix
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Use 3 carrots
- You need 2 peeled potato
- Get 10 grams olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 2 1/2 lb chicken breasts (u may use any type of meat you want, a
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup water
- Get 1 tbsp apricot jam(optional)
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce(optional)
- You need 1 tbsp curry powder(optional)
- Use 1 tbsp ketchup(optional)
Instructions to make Japanese style chicken curry:
- You take the chicken breast and cut it in bite sizes
- First, you peeled and chop the onions, set them aside. Then you take the potato and the carrot, peel them and cut then in bite sizes.
- You cook the chicken breast until its white almost golden. (It doesnt need to be full cooked)
- In another pan(it has to be spacy) u cook the onion with the olive oil.
- Add the carrots and the potato and mix them together. Then add the chicken.
- Add the water and wait for it to boil. When it starts boils take out the fat that is floating.
- When the vegetables are tender, turn off the fire. Add the curry spice and mix
- Optional u may add a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce, curry powder, ketchup sauce, and apricot jam for taste.
If you find this Japanese style chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.