Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. A few of the major minerals that you’ll discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce department. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe. You can cook slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- Take 1 whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 onions, chopped
- Provide 2-3 cardamoms
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp ghee
- Use Salt
- Prepare Few springs of curry leaves
- You need 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Provide 1/4 tsp tumeric powder
- Prepare For the masala:
- Use 1 tbsp coriander seeds/ powder
- You need 1 tbsp cumin seeds/powder
- Prepare Few peppercorns
- You need 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Take 3 cloves
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp mustard seeds
- You need 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- Provide 3-4 dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild
- Use 2 onions chopped
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 2 tbsp ghee
Steps to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown.
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins.
- Remove the lid and season with salt
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer.
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating.
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡
If you find this Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.