Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t provide burgers. Instead, your selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lamb thai green curry recipe. To make keto lamb thai green curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Take 1 tbsp fresh ginger, crushed
- Provide 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- You need 1 tbsp lime zest
- Take 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Provide 2 cans coconut cream
- Take 1 medium onion, diced
- You need 1 yellow bell pepper
- You need 1 red bell pepper
- Take 2 lamb steaks (mine were BBQ leftovers)
- Take 2 tbsp Thai green dry spices
- You need 2 tbsp low carb Thai green paste
- You need 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- You need 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Use Salt & pepper
- Use Fresh parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
Steps to make Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Lamb stakes - I've used 2 grilled leftovers steaks, chopped them into small pieces.
- In a large saucepan add the coconut oil and place over medium heat. - - Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the Thai green paste,2 tbsp coconut cream, soy sauce and fish sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the freshly crushed ginger and lime zest. Stir well.
- Add the cooked lamb, and stir to ensure that lamb is browning.
- Allow the lamb to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the rest of the coconut cream and the dry Thai green spices. Reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer the curry, partially covered, for 15 min.
- Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, garnish with parsley and lime wedges and serve with cauliflower rice.
If you find this Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.