Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
One more thing that has been found is that apples can also help your heart. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can certainly help to give you a healthy heart. You may also be surprised to learn that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this article we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry (kerala style) recipe. You can have easy chicken curry (kerala style) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style):
- Prepare 1.5 to 2.0 pounds chicken Ingredients: (or about 3/4 kg ) of pieces cut
- Use 1 inch into about cube pieces, preferably with bone or
- Take thigh if you are using boneless, use pieces
- Take 2 tsp red chilli (cayenne pepper) powder (use 1tsp if you want it mild)
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 2 tsp salt (or per taste)
- You need 2 red onions medium size , thinly sliced
- Provide 1 and 1/2 tbsp ginger About fresh , finely chopped
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 tbsp garlic About fresh , finely chopped
- You need 2 green chillies small , slit length-wise
- Provide 1/2 cup coconut thinly sliced pieces
- Get 1 sprig curry leaves of fresh
- Get 1 tomato medium size , roughly chopped
- Prepare 1 1 inch potato Masala coriander Large chopped into cubes (spices) 3 tbsp powder
- You need 6 - 8 black pepper corns whole
- You need 3 - 4 cloves whole
- You need 1 3/4 inch cinnamon small stick of , about long
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Use 1/2 tsp fennel powder(optional)
- Use 1 tbsp coconut oil coconut oil For garnish (tadka) 1 tsp
- Prepare 1 tbsp shallot pearl onion finely chopped or
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style):
- Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and wipe dry with a paper towel. Take a medium size cooking pot that has a tight-fitting lid and add the chicken pieces in it and then add the salt, red chilli powder and the turmeric powder and mix with your hands to coat the chicken well. Next add the finely sliced onions, the garlic, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and the coconut pieces.
- Next roast the coriander powder in a small frying pan on low to medium heat for about 2-3 minutes till you get the nice aroma. Add the coriander powder to the pot and also add all the other ingredients listed under Masala above.
- Now mix everything thoroughly using your hands - crunching the red onions with the coconut oil as you mix. Place the pot on the stove on medium heat covering with a lid. (Note that no water needs to be added). Open the lid after 5 minutes and stir with a spoon to make sure the chicken pieces are not getting stuck to the pot and again close the lid. continue to cook on low to medium heat for another 5 minutes and then add the chopped tomatoes and again cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Ne…
- Heat the coconut oil and add the chopped shallot and cook on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes till they turn golden brown. Pour this tadka over the chicken and chicken curry is ready!
If you find this Easy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.