Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kothu paratha/ Kothu Parotta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kothu paratha/ Kothu Parotta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kothu paratha/ Kothu Parotta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent information. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice and water will be the best selections for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. A single helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That portion can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy selections.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kothu paratha/ kothu parotta recipe. You can cook kothu paratha/ kothu parotta using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kothu paratha/ Kothu Parotta:
- Get 1 Kerala Parotta
- Provide 1 Onion ( Medium Sized)
- You need 2 Green Chillies
- Prepare 2 Chillies Dried Red
- Take 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Use 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Get 1 Tablespoon Chicken masala powder
- You need 1 Tomato (small/ medium)
- Prepare To Taste Salt
- Use 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon Chilli powder
- Get 2 Eggs
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Prepare 3 Sprigs Cilantro leaves
Steps to make Kothu paratha/ Kothu Parotta:
- Chop onion and chilies. Chop tomato. Tear the kerala parotta roughly. (you can also use paratha as an alternative) Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan (Preferably non stick pan) and add mustard seeds.
- After the mustard seeds splutter, saute onions, curry leaves, green chilies and red chilies until the onion is cooked and translucent.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Reduce heat and add ginger garlic paste, chicken masala powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder. Stir fry for a minute.In case you do not have chicken masala use 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Add the roughly torn parotta pieces and stir fry on high heat for a few minutes.
- Break eggs and add it to the pan. Scramble thoroughly until the eggs are cooked and mixed with the Parottas.
- Cook for another couple of minutes on medium heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with Raita. (Though I like it without raita)
If you find this Kothu paratha/ Kothu Parotta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.