Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana stem-dhal- kuruma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana stem-dhal- kuruma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana stem-dhal- kuruma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
You might have always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana stem-dhal- kuruma recipe. You can have banana stem-dhal- kuruma using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana stem-dhal- kuruma:
- Prepare 2 cups banana stem cut to small pieces
- Use 1 cup dhal
- Prepare 1 potato
- Get 2 tomoto
- Take 1 cup onion chopped
- You need 2 tbsps cashew nut chopped
- You need 1 chillie green
- You need 1 tsp chillie Kashmiri powder
- Provide 3 tsps corriander powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala
- Use 2.5 tbsps oil
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic and finely copped each
- Use 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Take 2 tbsps corriander leaves copped
- Use 1 tsp butter (optional)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp tuermeric powder
- Get to taste salt
Instructions to make Banana stem-dhal- kuruma:
- Banana stem cut to small pieces,potato and dhal mixed with salt and turmeric powder are softly cooked in a pressure cooker and kept aside.
- Saute the Savala followed by the tomatoes in half the oil.When it is slightly brown add cashews and continue stirring. After a few minutes take out from fire and add the chillie powder,corriander,garam masala stirrng continuously.Allow to cool. When it is cooled grind well in a mixie and keep it aside.
- Now heat the remaining oil in a thava and splutter the mustard seed.Add finely chopped ginger,garlic and the green chillie,followed by the curry leaves and saute till they are slightly brown and the smell comes out. Now add the cooked veggies.Saute for a few more minutes and add the gravy. Mix everything and add water to the required consistency. close the lid and continue boiling for 5-6 minutes. Add more salt if required. Take out from the stove and serve hot. Decorate with corriander lea…
If you find this Banana stem-dhal- kuruma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.