Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Toor dal Lauki Sem phali curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Toor dal Lauki Sem phali curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toor dal Lauki Sem phali curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. There are lots of salads around now. Chili is yet another option. Baked potatoes can also be purchased. You can make fruit. There are a lot of selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal from side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toor dal lauki sem phali curry recipe. To cook toor dal lauki sem phali curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Toor dal Lauki Sem phali curry:
- Get 1 cup Toor dal split pigeon peas
- Use 2 Small onions, chopped
- Take 3 Small tomatoes ,chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 1/2 tsp Green chilli paste
- You need 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Use 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1 tbsp Tamarind pulp /soaked in water and mashed
- Use 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get As per taste Salt
- Provide 5 Curry leaves
- You need 2 Dried red chilli Kashmiri
- Provide 1 Green chilli
- Prepare 1 Small Bottle gourd
- Get 100 gms Drum sticks
- Take As required Coriander leaves, chopped
Steps to make Toor dal Lauki Sem phali curry:
- Wash well dal and soak in water for 1/2 hour and boil with salt and keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil add curry leaves, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, red chilli Kashmiri green chilli and fry, add onion fry well,add tomatoes and fry well,add ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste,salt and red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and add some water and sautethe masala well and add Lauki and semphali and cook, add some water cook and add boil dal mix it well and cook add some water and tamarind pulp and coriander leaves
- Keep flame slow and let it cook for 5 minutes and switch the flame off.
- Ready for serve with rice and salad.
- Enjoy with your family,take care.
If you find this Toor dal Lauki Sem phali curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.