Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the particular health of your body. Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And on the actual list of cancers that apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. Something you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yellow lentil or dhal recipe. You can cook fried yellow lentil or dhal using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Provide 450 g yellow lentil
- Use 1/2 large brown onion
- Get 1/2 large red onion
- Take 3 (or more) small chillies
- Prepare 3 sprigs curry leaves
- Provide 2 tsp full of chicken seasoning powder
- Provide (Knorr / maggie Brand)
- Provide Oil for frying
Instructions to make Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Prepare all ingredients. Lentil/dhal is soaked for few hours before using. Drain the water.
- Using food processor, grind/blitz lentils/dhal until almost smooth but it’s ok if some are still course. No water needed if using food processor. If using a blender, use small amount of water (few tbsp) and blend dhal in small batches. Add few tablespoon of rice flour if blended lentil is way too wet (that happens if water is added too much when blending). Finely mince the rest of the ingredients. Next, mix everything well (ground dhal, minced ingredients & seasoning).
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Scoop desired amount and flatten it on your palm. Make them as thin as possible. It will break easily so gently slide them to hot oil. Leave them undisturbed in hot oil until lightly browned before turning once as they tend to break easily. Avoid crowding the pan. Deep fry to desired crunch. Remove from the pan once done and place on paper towel. Taste then adjust seasoning after the first fried batch. Serve as it is or with any desired dips and sauces.
If you find this Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.