Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Choose the drive through according to whether or not it has better options available. Arby’s by way of example, does not serve burgers. As an alternative you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato curry recipe. You can cook potato curry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Curry:
- Get 3 potatoes
- Prepare 2 Onion chopped
- Prepare 5 Garlic crushed
- Prepare As needed Water
- Provide As needed Oil
- Use 1/2 spoon Mustard seeds
- Take 1/2 spoon Urad dhal
- You need 1 tsp Curry leaves
- Provide 1 tsp Sambhar powder
- Take 1 tsp Chicken 65 masala
Steps to make Potato Curry:
- Take the potatoes and boil in the pressure cooker and keep it aside.
- Once pressure is released, remove the potato from water and peel it's skin and cut it into pieces.
- Now take a pan, add oil in it.
- Once the oil is heated, add mustard, urad dhal and curry leaves.
- Now add the chopped onions and garlic into it. Fry it to Golden brown colour.
- Now at this stage add, chicken 65 masala and sambar masala to it.
- Keep the flame in low, and make sure the masala is not burnt. To avoid burning, add ¼ cup of water.
- At this stage add the salt and add the boiled potatoes.
- Now mix it all together well and cook until it's raw smell goes.
- Finally add few oil, give a quick mix and serve it. This goes well with sambar rice and curd rice.
If you find this Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.