Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A solitary helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer masoor dal curry recipe. You can cook paneer masoor dal curry using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Masoor dal Curry:
- Take 100 gm Paneer
- You need 1/4 cup boiled Masoor dal
- Get 3 cup Steam rice
- You need Marinade(paneer)
- Get 2 tbsp Whisked Yogurt
- Prepare 2 tsp Ginger galrlic paste
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide 1 cup Birista (fried onion)
- Prepare Paste for gravy
- Provide 5-6 Red chillies
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Get 3 Black pepper
- You need 2 Onion
- Use 1 Cinnamon
- You need 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 Cardamom
- Provide 1 clove
- Take 1 star anise
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare Other ingredients
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Provide 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- Provide 2 tbsp cashew powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 cup tomato puree
- You need 2 tbsp chopped green garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
Instructions to make Paneer Masoor dal Curry:
- In a bowl, mix paneer with all of the ingredients for the paneer marinade, let marinate for 1 hr.
- Heat a pan and roaste all the dry speices and transfer it into mixture jar and add the other paste ingredients and make a paste. Don't use water while grinding.
- Heat a ghee and oil in the pan and add a paste which previously made, cook it till the ghee and oil separate out from paste. Than add tomato puree and cook it for 3 mins, add cashew powder, green galrlic, masoor dal and little amount of water into it, mix it well and cook for 5 to 10 mins.
- Now combine the paneer and remaining ingredients into that gravy, cover it with lid and cook for 10- 15 min. Add required amount of water,sugar, salt, red chilli powder and last add Coriander leaves and serve it with steam rice or roti.
If you find this Paneer Masoor dal Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.