Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. When you sip a big soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One serving of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they are 30 ounces. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are much better choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- Use 200 gms tiger prawns
- Take 4-6 pointed gourd
- Take 1 cup onion ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- You need To taste salt and sugar
- You need As needed oil
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Put seasoning on the prawns - Heat oil and shallow fry the prawns
- Remove it and fry the pointed gourd slices adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside
- Now add oil and temper cumin seeds, bay leaf and let it crackle.
- Now add the masala paste and saute well
- Add salt turmeric powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Now add the prawns and pointed gourd,mix well and cover till it is soft
- Now add sugar and garam masala powder and serve.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.