Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now plenty of them offer you salads. Chili can be a different option. You can also buy a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal consisting of side dishes. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jowar and dudhi muthiya recipe. You can have jowar and dudhi muthiya using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya:
- You need 1 cup grated dudhi
- Use 2 1/2 cup jowar flour
- You need 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- You need 1/2 tbsp chaat masala
- Use 2 tbspn dhanya jeera (coriander cumin)powder
- Provide To taste Salt
- Use For Tempering
- Prepare 2 tsp Oil
- Prepare 8 curry leaves
- Get 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds
- You need 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- You need 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Prepare Pinch hing/asafoetida
Steps to make Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya:
- Grate the dudhi in a bowl.. in a same bowl add the jowar flour and all the spices mentioned in ingredients list.
- Now make a dough out of it and make elongated 7-8 shape rectangles of the dough.
- Steam thus muthiya in a steamer for 30 min. (I use dhokla steamer) it changes the colour a little dark. Insert a stick or knife and if it comes clean it means the muthiya are steamed.
- Let this cool and then cut it in small pieces.. see the below pic.
- Add oil in the kadai and add curry leaves, hing, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and sesame seeds. Saute it for 1 min.
- Add the pieces of muthiya. Let it roast for 5 min till it become crispy.
If you find this Jowar and Dudhi Muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.