Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry recipe. To make healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Prepare 2 Onions
- Provide 1 Eggplant (slim Japanese type)
- Get 1 Canned tomatoes
- Take 200 ml Soy milk
- You need 3 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Get 1 dash Cumin (optional)
- Use 1 tbsp Honey
- Take 1 tsp Olive oil
Instructions to make Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Mince the onions and eggplant.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry half of the onions.
- When the moisture has evaporated, and the minced onions start to stick to each other, add the remaining onions and salt, then continue stir-frying.
- When the moisture is gone, mix in the curry powder and cumin.
- Add the eggplant and canned tomatoes. Mix well while mashing the tomatoes.
- When everything is well blended, pour in the soy milk and cover with a lid. Simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally, and add some more water if it looks like the curry might be getting burned.
- Add the honey, mix well, and it's done. I garnished it with spinach for color.
If you find this Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.