Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Lauki Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. They learned that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki curry recipe. You can have lauki curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki Curry:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup Lauki chopped into small bite sized pieces
- Take 2 1/2 cup water
- Use 1/2 cup curd
- Get to taste Sendha namak
- Prepare 1-2 green chilies slit
- You need 8-10 curry leaves
- Use 1 cup thick coconut milk
- Prepare For seasoning
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 4-5 curry leaves
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Steps to make Lauki Curry:
- Whisk curd and water in a vessel
- Add Lauki, sendha namak, curry leaves and green chilies. Mix well
- Simmer and cook until lauki is done, stirring occasionally
- Add coconut milk and mix well. Simmer and cook for a minute. Switch off. Do not overcook as milk will curdle
- Heat oil in a small pan. Splutter cumin seeds. Add curry leaves and mix.
- Pour the seasoning over the curry. Stir well and serve warm
If you find this Lauki Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.