Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through according to if it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe. To make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- You need 1 cup potatoes sliced as French fries
- Use 1 cup green beans
- Prepare 1 cup carrots diced
- Provide 1 cup cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1 cup taro sliced after dried in the sun
- Use 1 cup big onion sliced
- Provide 1 cup okra diced
- Get 1 cup mushrooms diced
- You need 1 cup peas
- You need 1 inches ginger sliced
- You need 3-4 cloves garlic sliced
- Provide 2 green chilli sliced
- Use 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tbsp black pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp turmeric
- Use 1 tbsp kitchen king or garam masala
- Take 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tbsp cumin powder
Instructions to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- First for okra and taro a special tip.always dried up in the sun after rinsing and peel off taro.bcuz it's so sticky to cut so always put these in sun for at least 30 minutes
- Now deep fry the main vegetables to just soften them not to make golden like fritters.just make soften =carrots,cauliflower,green beans,okra,taro and potatoes
- Now just take 1 tbsp oil because fried vegetables are having enough oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds. After roasting add sliced onion and saute for 2 minutes. Then add all the spices together and cook at low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.roasting spices in only onion mixture gives a wonderful mixture to curry
- After cook 5 to 7 minutes add all the vegetables and just mix gently.donot over mix so fried vegetables should not become so soggy.keep uncover the utensil and cook at medium flame for at least 10 minutes.just after turn off the gas.
- Your so yumm mix veg is ready.optional is we can add some fried nuts to.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me
If you find this 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.