Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Focus on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads out there these days. Chili is definitely yet another choice. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan japanese curry recipe. You can cook vegan japanese curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Use 100 g eggplant
- Use 150 g potato
- Get 1/2 carrot (or 1 small carrot)
- Prepare 1 medium tomato
- Use 1/2 medium onion
- You need 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- Provide 1 clove garlic
- Use 2 large okura
- Get 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Provide 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Use 1 tsp curry powder
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin
- Use 1 pinch salt
- Get 170 g extra firm tofu
- Take parsley (optional)
- Prepare cooked rice
Steps to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water for 20 minutes. - Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the sliced tofu to the baking tray and bake them for 25 minutes.
- Chop the ginger and garlic. Slice onion.
- Heat the pot over low to medium heat. Spread the olive oil. - Once the pan has heated, add ginger, garlic, and onion. - Cook for 5 minutes.
- Peel the carrot. - Chop the eggplant, potato, peeled carrot, and tomato into bite-size pieces as shown in this picture.
- Add the eggplant, potato, carrot, and tomato to the pot. - Add the baked tofu, vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and salt. - Cover and boil for 15 minutes.
- Wash okra and cut off the stem. - Peel off the streaks near the heather. By peeling off this torso, you can eat the okra's head part deliciously.
- Boil the water. - Once the water has boiled, add 1/2 tsp of salt. - Add the okura and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. - (If you use small okura, boil for only 2 minutes.)
- Drain the okura and set aside. - Garnish the curry with cooked rice, parsley and boiled okura. Enjoy!
If you find this Vegan Japanese Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.