Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Veg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your system. As I am sure you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor really should be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
I really hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg curry recipe. You can have mixed veg curry using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Veg Curry:
- Use 1 bowl vegetables cut and washed (such as eggplant, pumpkin, potato, spine gourd, pointed gourd,carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, drumstick, arum, yam, papaya, plantain, ladies finger etc)
- Provide 1/4 cup sprouted green gram
- Use 1/4 cup sprouted bengal gram
- Take 1/4 cup sprouted peas
- Get 1/4 cup chopped coconut
- Get 2-3 onions chopped
- Use 2 tomatoes chopped
- Use 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeic powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp curry powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 2 tsp roasted cumin-red chilli powder
- You need 1-2 bay leaves
- You need 1 cinnamon stick
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Use To taste salt
- You need 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take 3 tbsp oil
Steps to make Mixed Veg Curry:
- Assemble all the cut and washed vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut.
- Heat oil in a big pot. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromat. Add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeic powder, curry powder, salt and saute till raw smell of garlic disappears. Next add chopped tomato and cook till soft.
- Now add cut vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut. Mix everything well with the spices and cook covered for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. Then add some water, cover it and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Open the lid, add garam masala powder, roasted cumin-red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Cover it and remove from the heat.
- Serve hot with rice, roti or paratha.
If you find this Mixed Veg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.