Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which can be helped by eating apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can certainly help to give you a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to discover that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The one thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are located in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki shimla mirch / kaddu & capcisum curry recipe. You can cook lauki shimla mirch / kaddu & capcisum curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki Shimla Mirch /
Kaddu & capcisum curry:
- Provide 250 grams lauki (kaddu)
- Take 1 capsicum
- Prepare 2 large onions
- Take 1 tomato
- Take 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get 3-4 tablespoons oil for cooking
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need as required Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Provide 1/2 lemon juice
Instructions to make Lauki Shimla Mirch /
Kaddu & capcisum curry:
- Firstly chop all vegetables keep aside lauki cubes chopped & drop in ice water so that it won’t turn black also keep capcisum chopped aside take onion and tomatoes chopped
- Further take a pressure cooker then add chopped onions, tomatoes, oil, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, and a glass of water then close the lid and cook it till 2-3 whistles
- Then open the lid and fry it well till oil separates then add in the lauki, capcisum stir 1 minute and add water accordingly to your choice of thickness in curry or you can keep it gravy consistency
- Lastly add garam masala powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves done keep it on simmer flame for 10 minutes covered then let it rest for sometime then serve it hot with rice or chapati
If you find this Lauki Shimla Mirch / Kaddu & capcisum curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.