Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. With all the things that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. You will find that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg balls with peanut curry recipe. You can have veg balls with peanut curry using 36 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Balls With Peanut Curry:
- Take for balls–
- Get 1 small bowl grated cabbage
- Get 1/2 small bowl grated cauliflower
- Prepare 1 capsicum chopped
- Take 1/2 bowl grated bottle guard
- Get 1/2 bowl chopped beans
- Take 1 onion finely chopped
- Get 7-8 mint leaves
- Take 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 bowl paneer crumbled
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp cumim powder
- Use 3-4 tbsp Besan(gram flour)
- Take 2 tbsp rice flour
- Take as required Oil to fry
- Provide for Curry
- Provide 1 bowl peanut (roasted)
- Prepare 2 spoons coconut grated
- Provide 1 onion
- Use 2 tomatoes
- Provide 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 3-4 tsp curd
- Use 2 green chillies
- Get 1-2 bay leaves
- Get 3-4 cloves
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Use 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- Provide 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get as required Oil
Steps to make Veg Balls With Peanut Curry:
- Take a muslin cloth,put all the grated /chopped vegetables in it,round the cloth squeeze all the excess water.
- In a mixing bowl add vegetables and all the ingredients for ball. Mix it well(flour can be use more or less).Ball mix is ready.
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry all the balls in medium flame.
- Curry ————In a mixer jar grind roasted peanut and coconut,make fine powder. keep aside.
- In same jar add onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Grind and make smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a wok add cumin seeds, bay leaves, clove and Coriander seeds, saute it. Add onion tomato puree. Mix and roast well. Add curd, mix well.
- Put peanut powder and all dry masala in it. Mix and roast well on low medium flame.
- Add water to maintain consistency of Curry.Simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried balls. Mix gently. Turn off the flame.
- Serve it with fulka /naan/rice.
If you find this Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.