Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Fish Mango Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Mango Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Mango Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through based on whether or not it has healthier options available. For example, Arby’s doesn’t offer hamburgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish mango curry recipe. You can have fish mango curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Mango Curry:
- Prepare 500 GMs salmon fish
- Take 2 chopped onions
- Use 5-6 garlic pods
- Use 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 1 cup fresh coconut grated
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 cup mango pieces (raw)
- Take oil
- Get salt
- Use 1 tsp curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
Steps to make Fish Mango Curry:
- In a blender blend ginger garlic and coriander to a fine paste and keep aside In the same blend blend onions and coconut and keep aside
- Heat oil in a kadai and add curry leaves and fry for a second. Now goes onion coconut paste and sauté for a min.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir fry for 2 mins in a low medium flame.Now add turmeric powder red chilli powder and sauté
- Stir fry the masala till oil starts to separate. At this point add cleaned salmon pieces and coat with the masala
- Mix with the masala and add little water. Cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame. When fish is half cooked add mango pieces and cook further till it is done
- Fish mango curry is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice or neer dosa
If you find this Fish Mango Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.