Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best choices for beverages. When you consume a large soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One serving of soda pop is eight oz.. That portion could contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To make keema curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Curry:
- You need 250 gm Chicken mince
- You need 2 Potato
- Take 1 Onion
- Use 1/ 2 tablespoon Garlic paste
- Provide 1/ 2 tablespoon Ginger paste
- Prepare 2 Bayleaf
- You need 1/ 2 tablespoon Meat masala
- You need Tomato one
- Take 1/ 2 tablespoon Garam Masala
- Use as per taste Salt
- You need 2 Green Chili
- Get as per need Turmeric
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Cumin powder
- Use 1/4 tablespoon Coriander dust
- Get As required Water
Steps to make Keema Curry:
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces. Take a karahi add onion and fry it. Then add tomatoes
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then fry it
- Mix onion and totato using mixture. Add green chili also while mixing
- Take a karahi, add oil. After heating add bay leaf. Then add ginger garlic paste. Fry it. Add onion potato green chili paste into it
- Add cumin, coriander, meat masala and mix it properly. Add turmeric and salt
- Add chicken mince and properly stir it and cover it for 5 minutes. Again add small amount of water and stir it. Cook it covering a lid for 10 minutes. After that add fried potato and properly mixed it and add water and cook it for 5 minutes. Add garam masala at the end and serve it with roti or paratha
If you find this Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.