Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you consume a huge soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda is eight oz.. That portion could contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they’re 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are better choices.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable upma recipe. To cook vegetable upma you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Upma:
- Get 1&1/2 cup semolina / suji
- Prepare 1/2 cup potato (cut in cubes)
- Prepare 1/2 cup carrot (cut in cubes)
- Prepare 1/4 cup beetroot (cut in cubes)
- Use 1/4 cup french beans (cut in cubes)
- You need 1/4 cup culliflower chopped
- Take 2 green chillies sliced
- You need 1 big onion sliced
- You need 1/4 tbsp mustard seeds
- Take Handful Curry leaves
- Take As required Refined oil
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup Water
- Provide to taste Salt
Instructions to make Vegetable Upma:
- First hit a kadhai & roast the semolina for 10-12 mins.
- Then again hit a pan add 1tbsp oil & saute all the vegetables.
- Not hit a kadhai again & add oil. After that add mustard seeds. When they started to tampered add onion & green chillies with few curry leaves. Add water when the onion become light brown.
- Add salt to taste in that water.
- After that, when the water started boiling add vegetables & roasted semolina. Mix it well.
- And let it cook in slow flame for 15-20 mins more. Cover it.
- So here Upma is done. That's it.
If you find this Vegetable Upma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.