Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Curry Basa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Curry Basa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Basa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You might have always been told to be certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you could discover in just one apple. A few of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are additionally essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry basa recipe. You can cook coconut curry basa using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Basa:
- Provide 2 fresh Basa fish or frozen
- Take 1/3 vinegar
- You need 1 cup water
- Provide 1 can coconut milk (I used grace brand) |doesn’t matter which brand
- Take 1 cup bok choy
- Use 1 cup spinach
- Use 2 Thyme leaves
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp seasoning salt
- Prepare 1 tsp natural seasoning
- Use 1 tsp garlic seasoning
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- You need 1 tsp oregano
- Use 1/2 cup oil (your preference I used
- Use vegetable)
- Get 1 whole small onion
- Use 1 garlic minced
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Basa:
- Get a bowl and place the fish with the vinegar and water and let it sit for 5 minutes (cleans the fish)
- Take the fish out of the bowl and place it on a cutting board or a another bowl. Started adding all the seasonings on the fish except the thyme, onion, garlic, bok choy and spinach.
- Turn the stove on to the heating level of 6. Place the garlic in a frying pan and let it become light brown. Next place the fish and let it cook 5 mins on each side.
- Pour the coconut milk over the fish and add the bok choy, spinach, onions, thyme. Turn the heat to 4 and cover the frying and let it cook for 15 mins. Then turn the heat to low to let it simmer. ( you want to make sure the bok choy, spinach and onions are cooked.
- If you can find the thyme take it out. Then serve. I ate rice and peas with it, but you can eat it with any side dish.
If you find this Coconut Curry Basa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.