Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. For example, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chickpeas curry recipe. To cook sweet potato chickpeas curry you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- Provide 1 can chickpeas, drained
- You need 10 baby tomatoes
- Provide 1 can coconut milk
- Use 1 big sweet potato (cubed)
- Get 1 tbsp garam masala
- You need 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Provide 1/4 tsp red chile flakes
- Take 1 cup baby spinach
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onion, garlic, and ginger until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes, coconut milk, and sweet potato. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Season with garam masala, cumin, turmeric, chile flakes, and salt. Add spinach right before serving.
If you find this Sweet Potato Chickpeas Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.