Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Paneer veggie stuffed paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer veggie stuffed paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer veggie stuffed paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, does not offer burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer veggie stuffed paratha recipe. To cook paneer veggie stuffed paratha you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer veggie stuffed paratha:
- Provide To make the dough:
- Take 1 cup wheat flour
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- You need 1/4 tsp black cumin seeds
- Get Water for kneading the dough
- Provide To make the vegetable fillings:
- You need 1 medium size carrot
- Use 1 small onion
- Prepare 1/2 of a medium size capsicum
- Get 75 grams paneer grated
- You need 1 inch ginger
- Use 1 green chilli
- You need 4-5 curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- Get Dry spices for fillings:
- Use 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/4 tsp dhaniya powder
- Get 1/4 tsp black mustard seeds powder
- Use 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Use Oil for roasting parathas
Steps to make Paneer veggie stuffed paratha:
- Take wheat flour, salt, carom seeds and black cumin seeds in a bowl. Add water slowly and knead well to make a soft dough. Keep aside covered for 15-20 minutes with a cloth. Then divide it into 4 equal portions.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling we will chop finely all the vegetables including, coriander leaves, curry leaves, ginger and green chilli in a chopper. Add grated paneer into the chopped vegetables. Then, add all the dry spices and salt. Mix well.
- Start filling the spiced vegetables into the aata dough one by one.
- Further, heat a tawa and roll parathas in round shape applying some wheat dust and then put it on tawa. First, dry roasted both the sides and then roast till golden brown from both the sides applying oil.
- Serve hot with pickle and curd.
If you find this Paneer veggie stuffed paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.