Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Sour Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Sour Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Choose your drive through depending on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour kofta curry recipe. You can cook sweet and sour kofta curry using 24 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Sour Kofta Curry:
- Get For Kofta
- Provide 4 pieces Chicken breast
- Get 1/2 cup leftover cooked Rice
- Use 1 teaspoon Orange zest (from 1 orange)
- Take 2 Garlic Cloves
- Take 1 chopped fresh Red Chilli
- You need 4-5 Black Pepper corns
- Provide 1 handful Mint leaves
- You need 1 Egg
- Get 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- Provide 1 tablespoon Cooking oil to shallow fry
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get For sweet and sour gravy
- Use 1 Onion (paste)
- Take 1 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- Prepare 1 Orange
- You need 2 sweet Plums
- Provide 1 teaspoon red Chilli flakes
- Use 1-2 fresh chopped red or green chillies
- Get 1 handful chopped mint leaves
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Get 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon Cornflour
Steps to make Sweet and Sour Kofta Curry:
- Make keema out of the chicken breasts with the help of a food processor.
- Now take all the ingredients for making kofta and mix well to form a lump with the food processor.
- Add cornflour and make lime size balls out of the keema mixture.
- Shallow fry them in a pan till light golden brown.
- Keep them aside.
- Now squeeze 1 orange to take it's juice.
- In a mixer jar add plum pieces and blend with little water.
- Strain the pulp to take out it's juice.
- Heat a saucepan. Add oil and onion paste.
- Saute for a minute. Add ginger-garlic paste and chillies.
- Add orange and plum juices and give it a boil.
- Add salt, sugar and red chilli flakes.
- Cook the gravy for about 5 minutes to thicken it.
- Add the prepared koftas and mint leaves.
- Stir gently. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cornflour and mix with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Add the mixture to the kofta curry and mix.
- When the gravy comes to desired consistency, check the seasoning and remove from heat.
- It will taste sweet, sour and little pungent with citrusy flavour.
- Serve this sweet and sour kofta curry with steam rice or chapati.
If you find this Sweet and Sour Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.