Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You will also be able to possess a much healthier heart by eating apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are located in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasam recipe. You can cook rasam using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rasam:
- Prepare 4 tomato
- Provide 1/2 cup Tamarind
- Take 2 spoon rasam powder
- You need 1 spoon sugar
- You need 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Use Pinch asafoetida
- Use 3-4 dry red chilli
- Prepare 8-10 curry leaves
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tsp crushed garlic
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Provide 2 tsp Green Coriander leaves(optional)
Steps to make Rasam:
- Boil 4 tomatoes and lemon sized ball of tamarind.
- Cool, mash and remove and discard the pulp. Add salt, 1/4 tsp or sugar.
- 2 Tbsp of the rasam powder, 1.5 cups of water and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add mustard, jeera, hing, 2 dry red chillies, spring of curry leaves, turmeric powder, 3 cloves of crushed garlic fry for a minute and then add the tomato mixture. Wait till you see foam on the top and add some chopped coriander. Never boil rasam.
- I made at home rasam powder….here it is all spices
- Yummy and healthy rasam is ready to serve.
If you find this Rasam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.